Interested to participate a week-long Erasmus plus training in UK from May 16-24, 2018?
StepEurope ry is sending four participants to the training course, which is about the refugee ‘crisis’ in Europe. Over the last five years the Middle East and Europe have been affected by wars, revolutions, armed conflict and tensions between societies and communities. This course will take a holistic view of the current situation across Europe. It will equip participants with the practical tools needed to engage positively with the challenges back home and help make our societies beacons of hope, positivity and inspirational change. The course will use non-formal learning methods and will take place in the beautiful surroundings of the ASHA Centre in the Forest of Dean, in the U.K. a centre of excellence in intercultural dialogue and international youth work.
Themes addressed will include:
- Understanding migration and asylum issues
- Being part of an interconnected and interdependent world
- Working with other people’s perspectives
- Making human connections across social and cultural divides
- Discovering the richness of other countries, cultures and faiths
- Taking action to transform lives
- Passion for the topic
- Good English speaking skills
- 18 or over
- Resident of Finland
ASHA reimburses travel expenses 80% of 270€.
Participation, accommodation and meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are all provided free of charge.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Please pay the StepEurope ry’s membership fee, if you are not a member already. (10€ for the whole year, info on how to pay can be found from here.
2. Fill the application form and send to both of the following addresses: email@example.com
Please apply by 19th of March,the ultimate deadline to apply is 26th of March!!
For more information from Asha Centre check: